Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thar be blogging. Yar.

This is the maiden post of my new blog. Cheer for me!
^_^
Ok, so you don't have to cheer. It would be nice though. *puppy eyes*

Anyway, my previous blog (www.mkdragoness.wordpress.com) and I sort of had a falling out. Things just didn't work out. It was me, not it. No... no that's not true. It was all its fault. It refused to support my Etsy Mini code. Well. That just won't work at ALL. So, I came running with open arms to Blogspot. Hopefully this will treat me a bit better than Wordpress.

Anyway, on to the reason for this post: background on yours truly.

My name is Michelle. I run two shops on Etsy: www.thequarryartstudio.etsy.com and www.countrysweet.etsy.com. I've literally been crafting for my entire life (yes all, 27 years of it) and only up until recently did I start trying to sell my wares. It started out with drawing when I was very young. When I would particularly get on my mother's nerves she'd just send me outside to draw something. Better than folding the laundry I suppose. :)

I just got married last October to my high school sweetheart (gushy and girly, I know. Like a Nicolas Sparks book or something). And we have two crazy special cats that like to make funny noises at night, and one extroverted wiener dog who likes to chew on their faces.

I LOVE to travel. But really don't like airplanes. It's one of those necessary evils though.

Oh! And I'm in the middle struggling through an MBA degree, specializing in Marketing. I do know a thing or two about marketing... but surprisingly enough, am beyond clueless when it comes to marketing myself or my Etsy shops. Tomorrow I'm planning on doing a post about the different marketing options that I've come across for Etsy.

So stay tuned!

Later dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment