Friday, May 8, 2009

First Sale!!!

Made my first sale yesterday!

True story. I go into my shop a couple times a day to see how many views my items are getting and in the process of doing so one time my eyes happened to glance over to the right column. And there it was.

10 items for sale
1 sale

One sale???!?!?! I didn't have a sale 30 minutes ago. This must be some kind of mistake. Maybe a glitch or something. So I go to investigate. Checking my email. Double checking the product under "inactive listings". I just couldn't believe it. After gaping open mouthed for 10 minutes it finally dawned on me that I had indeed made a sale. It wasn't a joke, nor a glitch, nor some crazy trick by the crafting gods, I HAD MADE A SALE!

Now! I have to go to post office, so I should be off. Lots to do!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment