Friday, May 15, 2009

Ahhh the joys of knitting.
















New one from http://countrysweet.etsy.com.

I've always loved to knit. I mean, I love to craft in general, but I've really REALLY loved to spend my spare time knitting. I started this bag with the intent that it would be a cute little clutch for a wedding or something. (Hence the white-ness) But I think that added pink really makes it pop.

The beads making up the flower were originally clear glass seed beads, and I've painted them to match the inside liner color of the vibrant magenta pink.

I think I'll have to make a WHOLE bunch more of these, I had so much fun making it. :) When my days are generally spent either painting more glassware, or trying endlessly to promote my shop, it's nice to just sit down and knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment